Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Brooklyn Beckham Puts The Moves On A Young Girl

Brooklyn Joseph Beckham, the eldest child of David and Victoria Beckham, was lookin’ all nice and cozy with a female friend at the LA Galaxy soccer match at the Home Depot Center last night. Brooklyn and his ladyfriend Megan Ramsey (daughter of celebrity chef and Beckham family BFF Gordon Ramsey) appeared to make the most [...]

I after falling in LOVE with X-Men: First Class yesterday evening, I made my way out to The Roxy on the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood, CA to see KidneyThieves in concert. Back in my goth/industrial phase, I was a big fan of the band’s debut album Trickster. Their song Feathers is still one of my all-time fave songs from my club days. I had never seen the band live before so, last night was my first chance to do so.




All in all the show was pretty good … but I did learn that I am not the same person that I was back in 1998. While I still love all that industrial dance/goth pop music, I think I’m far too old for the scene anymore. All the kids were still wearing fishnetting, electrical tape and pleather clothing … which made me feel totally out of place. Yes, I used to rock that same stuff in my youth but I don’t any longer. I think it’s awesome that the scene is still going strong and a new generation of industrial goths are flourishing. As for the show, KidneyThieves put on a great concert … but I was totally bummed out that they didn’t play Feathers ;( The show was kinda short but I honestly didn’t mind. They didn’t take the stage until 11pm and my old ass didn’t need to be out at all hours of the night ;) ‘Twas a fun show, I’m glad I went.


Tonight, David and I are planning to head downtown to help our dear friend Eileen celebrate her birthday today! That should be a blast. Happy Saturday.




produit bien etre
Colin Powell
January 2011
sejour linguistique espagne
location de plante

No comments: